Thursday, May 23, 2013

HIGH DEFINITION


Photographed by Gerard Lopez

As promised, since my outfit the other day was not comeback post worthy, I decided to dress-up and play with colors today. I missed dressing up so I thought of giving you this retro vibe outfit. Mixing and matching is always fun. It's like a puzzle game but you play it with clothes. I haven't played this dress-up game during my summer break since I was just at home and during my Boracay trip, we were only wearing nothing but 'sando' and board shorts. I've always been a huge fan of the vintage and 80's looking look. It's just something fun to look at. I added a sporty feel to this look because I love the sporty look too. I'm surprised with how comfortable this get-up was. So there you have it! Comeback post number 2! HAHAHA! =))















DETAILS:

Shirt, Sweater, Cap from Pull and Bear
Shorts from Ukay-Ukay
Socks from H&M
Shoes from Nike (Airmax 180)
Shades from Neff
Bracelet from Bora
Watch from Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...