Sunday, June 2, 2013

PAINTBALL


Photographed by Gerard Lopez

        Here's an outfit I wore to school last Thursday. I rarely wear jackets to school because Taft isn't a place you could wear jacket if you want to. You will totally not survive. BELIVE ME. The reason I wore one was because of the rain. It was a great weather to wear something like this. At first I was actually really hesitant with my outfit that day because the weather is really unpredictable. It may be raining but after some time, the sun will show up. And I was right. The sun showed up. HAHAHA! So I only wore my jacket half of the day. I just went for something simple. This shirt is actually my favorite from what I wore that day. It's a simple shirt but it attracts attention. I'm also into sporty stuff. This Nike Airmax 180 is my FAAAAVE! It goes well with anything! Effortless! Even I get surprised with how flexible  this pair is. It's been a while and I don't know why i'm sticking in to this kind of style. I JUST LOVE IT! Really comfortable and very school friendly especially to college students. So there you have it. :)














DETAILS:

Shirt from Adidas
Hoodie from H&M
Jeans from Oxygen
Watch from Swatch
Shoes from Nike (Airmax 180)

2 comments:

  1. I looooove this look on you! And I like your hair like that! And I LOVE your watch. Okay. Sorry. Ang fangirl lang ng dating :))

    http://www.lilmisswonderwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nakakakilig naman yooooon!!! :"> But thank you so much! That made me blush! :"> Ahihihihihi!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...