Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DG


 Photographed by Tristan Flores

It's been so long since my last outfit post! I think? HAHA! But here I am again! CHANGED! Before I start it off with my outfit, I just wanted to say that I'M DIGGIN' MY NEW HAIRSTYLE! This is actually really impromptu. I was actually planning on growing my hair long and have like a rockstar vibe but I got really tired of waiting. I have no patience when it comes to hairstyles. So I decided to chop of my mane and rock this cut. Felt like the old times. I also feel lighter! HAHA! 

Anyways, for my outfit today, I went for a mix of simple, sporty and rocker. I was hesitant at first since I don't now if it'll work but to my surprise, it kinda did! :)) I love how the orange in my trainers pop out since my scheme is black and gray. The hairstyle totally complimented the outfit. I felt like an "artista" HAHA! But anyways, there you go! My own concept of on-the-go fashion. All I can say is.. Never be afraid to try. ;)













DETAILS:

Top from Dolce and Gabbana
Jeans from Oxygen
Trainers from Adidas
Shades from Neff
Watch from Swatch
Bracelet from Bazaar
Bag borrowed from Tris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...