Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BLOODY DENIM


Photographed by Tristan Flores

          It's denim on denim day! But with a twist. So today, I went for a denim top and bottom. I've always loved how red and blue go together. It's like Nutella on your banana! (Well for me.) I've always been a fan of denim or anything that is denim. Weather it's bag or accessories or shoes. I actually have a denim coat! It's that piece that will totally save you from I-don't-know-what-to-wear days. :) For a blue denim top like this, I would pair it with anything with color to give it a more fun look. And it will also highlight the blue denim top. So for this look, i paired it with acid wash red skinnies. Colored skinny jeans is actually resurrecting. It's becoming an essential today. I actually feel like a rock star today! :)) (Kean Cipriano? ehem??) HAHA! Kidding! So there you go! My look for today! :)













DETAILS:

Denim Button Down from Ukay-ukay
Jeans from Social Collision
Shoes from Adidas Ransom
Watch from Swatch
Shades from Neff
Bracelet from Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...