Friday, December 7, 2012

GOLDEN CUP


Photographed by Tristan Flores

              For today's outfit, I went for a really simple and relaxed look. Since it's almost exam week, I have less time in thinking what to wear for school. There are a lot of things to be passed and requirements to be accomplished. This is the outcome of a really hectic week. I seldom wear red. I don't know why I don't wear this color that much. I'm more of a brown or black kind of person. You may have seen this kind of style in my blog but I still try and change things up to give you guys a new mixed and matched look. What do you guys think? :)












DETAILS:

Button Down from Ralph Lauren
Sleeveless Shirt from Dad's Closet
Jeans from Folded and Hung
Sneakers from Vans
Cap and Socks from H&M
Backpack from Oxygen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...