Thursday, December 6, 2012

PLAID X DENIM


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

                Oh I just miss wearing plaid. Especially in earth tones. It just gives you that country chill look. Very Miley Cyrus! I don't know why I stopped wearing plaid. I remember my closet full of plaid polos before. Now, they're hiding. This look simply shouts country. I barely listen to their music but I really admire the country style. Simple, sexy, and comfortable. Earth tones, I love. I can live with only earth tone colors in my closet and not even complain. It just gives the look a rustic feel. Really vintage looking. To give it a little twist to my country peg, I finished it off with a beanie and really comfy sneakers. So what do you guys think? :)











DETAILS:

Button Down from Castle Berry
Denim Faded Shorts from Zara/DIY
Shoes from Adidas Ransom
Backpack from Oxygen
Beanie from Bazaar
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...