Thursday, November 8, 2012

FEATHER


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

           Another dressed down get-up! For today's outfit, I just went for a casual formal feel.  Like what I've said, this week's outfits will be all about comfort. In fashion, they say that if you feel comfortable, you never get the look. I think it's partly correct but we can still feel comfortable and not sacrifice fashion. It's all about the choice of garment. What I want to do is change the view of people that fashion is uncomfortable. Fashion for me is paradise. It activates your thinking caps and let you explore further about the art of fashion. You just have to feel confident with your outfit and trust me, everything will fall on the right places. EXPERIMENT is the word. 











DETAILS:

Button Down from Ukay-Ukay
Chinos from Topman
Slippers from Rajo! for Milanos (Toshi)
Envelope Clutch from D'Loivale
Pulseras form H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...