Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BOY


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

         Here I am aging looking like basketball player! HAHA! For this week's get-up, I just noticed that the outfits that I wear are all on the comfort side. I don't even know why! But of course I still do my best to add some twists to it. Anyways, I just wanted to be hip and young today. I'm turning 20 in a few days and I'm savoring every teen blood that I have left in me. I also wanted to be in a loud color. For me, I think this outfit could be worn anywhere. That's what I like about this get-up. It's flexible. You could either go malling in this or go to the gym. HAHA! It's just really up to your confidence. There's nothing wrong with experimenting. Just be yourself and start explore fashion. :)











DETAILS:

Shirt from Adidas
Shorts from Hanes
Rucksack from Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes/Socks/Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...