Monday, November 26, 2012

DENIM ON MINED

 

Photographed by Tristan Flores

                  I look like I'm gonna go camping in this outfit. Or going to some kind of a deserted place. I just love the combination of this look. You will never go wrong with denim. It' actually one of my essentials or must have. Really really flexible. It goes well with almost anything. You could either go for a chill look or go for something elegant I guess? You just have to experiment and think outside the box. Today, I went for the chill denim look. Minimalistic but still FASH! I really like my colors today! Makes me wanna ride a horse and go far far far away from here! HAHA!  So what do you guys think? :) 













DETAILS:

Shirt from Hanes
Denim Vest from Dad's Closet/DIY
Denim Shorts from Zara/DIY
Sneakers from H&M
Bowler Hat from Divisoria
Backpack from Oxygen
Pulseras from H&M/Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...