Sunday, November 25, 2012

PASTELLED


Photographed by Miko Carreon

                 Last Saturday, I attended the Oxygen Pop Of Color event. The theme was to be bright and colorful. I wore pastels and white which looks really young and fresh. Perfect for the brand that gives youthful clothes. I actually felt like a 50's kid in this! What I really like about this outfit is that it's really cooling for the eyes and not that irritating to look at. Basically, I just wanted to bring the inner child in me. Dressing up according to the theme will definitely change how you feel inside and out. I will be posting pictures from the event soon! :)






DETAILS:

Button Down from Ukay-ukay
Shorts from Zara
Sneakers from Vans
Envelope clutch from D'Loivale
Pulseras from H&M/Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...