Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Your Highness


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

             I'm really excited about this post! I feel really Scott Disick today! HAHA! You guys know that I'm a huge follower of the preppy trend. I love anything that looks classy and elegant. The moment I saw this pair by Rajo Laurel for Milanos, I knew what to do with it. I can either dress up or dress down with this pair! I just love every single thing about it! Literally from the sole to it's embroidery. It's just that pair that everyone should have. What's nice about this Toshi pair is that it's simple but it has so much character in it. I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!! The moment I got home from buying this pair, I SWEAR I wore this and walked around our house. That's how in-love I am with this.

         So for today's outfit, I went for something preppy but comfy. Not too preppy for school. I still want to be able to move around. Black and mustard looks really elegant together. To finish this Scott Disick look, I finished it with this an envelope clutch from D'loivale. It may look really small but I swear it's really spacious inside. So how do I look? :)












DETAILS:

Cardigan from Marc Anthony
Button Down from Lacoste
Jeans from Social Collision
Pulseras from H&M
Envelope Clutch from D'Loivale
Slippers from Rajo! for Milano (Toshi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...