Thursday, October 25, 2012

THURSDAY


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

             What a windy anad rainy day! I don't really like this weather but this weather makes me wear all the thick jackets that I have that I never wore because of the heat here in the Philippines. HAHA! So I guess a part of me loves this weather. So for today's outfit, I just went for something really chill and comfortable. Didn't go all out since it was raining. I'm actually really mad of myself. I don't know why I wore this pair of shoes. The rain ruined it! :( Every time I step on a really wet spot, I wipe it right away. I just love it so much! I think I need a new pair for formal use and I'll just use this pair for everyday use. :)) I love my color scheme today! Brown and black looks really great together. Very vintage and relaxed. What do you guys think? :)











DETAILS:

Knitted Sweater from Lucky Brand
Shirt from Hot Topic
Jeans from H&M
Bowler Hat from Divisoria
Slippers from Rajo! for Milanos (Toshi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...