Friday, October 12, 2012

SUNSET


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

         TGIF! Finally, it's the last school day of the week! I can finally sleep and rest and relax! For today's outfit, I went for something chill. Literally didn't take me a minute to dress-up. I literally just wanted to get over this day and start the weekend! So anyways, I was going for a "baseball" sporty look. Im starting to enjoy looking sporty! What's really funny is that I was going for a baseball peg but then I didn't realize that i was wearing a basketball shirt. HAHA! :)) I guess it's a mix between baseball and basketball look? :)) I also love the color scheme. Reminded me so much of the sunset colors. Really striking to the eyes. I didn't expect that orange and red will go so well together since they're both really vibrant colors. But then a professor of mine told us "All colors go well together. They all compliment each other. You just have to know how much of this and that you should put." And I realized that he was  correct.  So how do you guys find this look? :)











DETAILS:

Shirt from Ukay-ukay
Striped shorts from Collezione
Cap from H&M
Shoes from H&M
Socks from H&M
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...