Monday, October 15, 2012

PAINT PEEL


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

              It's Monday once again and I always want to start my week right by dressing up. I'm look really colorful for today's outfit! I love how everything compliment each other. I'm like a huge color palette today. HAHA! So anyways, I really don't know what my peg is for today. I just literally threw on anything with color that I saw in my closet. One thing that I wanted to do was to look like a schoolboy. I just love the "schoolboy" look. It's really fresh and fun. But the schoolboy peg that I went for today was a fashion forward schoolboy. I don't only want to look and feel good in what I wear but I also want to tell a story with the outfits that I'm wearing. So what do you think? :) 











DETAILS:

Jacket from Polo by Ralph Lauren
Batik Button Down from Ukay-ukay
Ombre jeans from Social Collision
Cap from H&M
Rucksack from Tommy Hilfiger
Sneakers from Vans
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...