Thursday, October 11, 2012

CROCHET


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

         Here I am again looking neutral. There are just days where in I want to look really color-less and just blend in with the walls of SDA. HAHA! This day is one of those days. I'm loving this color! Whatever color it is. Dirty white? Beige? Whatever! :)) All I know is I'm in-love with it. This color totally makes me wanna go to deserted areas and get lost. Even just for a while. Totally makes me wanna ride a camel and explore Abu Dhabi. HAHA! Enough of that. Anyways,  I really love the details on this polo. It's actually crochet. One of my friends thought I was wearing Barong. HAHA! Well I don't really mind wearing Barong in school. Maybe one day? :> SOON! 









DETAILS:

Button Down from Le Garage
Jeans from H&M
Socks from H&M
Pulseras from H&M
Messanger Bag from 5cm
Boots from Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...