Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PASTEL FRESH


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

             For today's outfit, I wanted to look really fresh and cooling for the eyes. Pastel colors are always relaxing. It gives you that cotton candy vibe. I really love what I came up with. It's really laid back but still looking fashionable. What I love about this outfit are these pants. I can describe it in 2 words. COMFORTABLE and STYLISH. If you guys are wondering where I got this pair, I got it from Energie. They have really comfy and fashion froward pieces. I literally can move around in it. It's like leggings for men. It's really lightweight and really stretchable so you don't really have to worry about having big legs like I mine. HAHA!! :)) What's also nice about this is that this color is really in style. You can pair it with so many different pieces. You can have this as your everyday jeans. So get your Energie Jeans pair now! You will really not regret it! :)

Energie Jeans/Miss Sixty outlets: 
Landmark Trinoma
Alabang Town Center
Robinsons Ermita

Follow them on twitter
@EnergieJeansPh ; @Miss60ph

Like their page













DETAILS:

Button Down from Giordano 
Blue Jeans from Energie Jeans
Moccasins from Superga
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...