Friday, November 2, 2012

BLUE WAVE


Photographed by Cj Martinez

          For today's outfit, I wanted to mix this tribal print with this "swag" get-up. I attended my friend's birthday celebration so I wanted to feel comfortable yet fun. I am a huge fan of tribal/aztec prints. I just love how the design give so much character to the look. You can go really simple and go all out with the tribal/aztec print. I also love the blue and red combination. When you mix blue and red, nautical will always come into people's minds but you can make this combination not so nautical by the choice of pieces that you wear. Always make sure to experiment on clothes to enhance your imagination when it comes to dressing up. So what do you guys think? :) 










DETAILS:

Top from Ukay-ukay
Faded Denim Shorts from Zara/DIY
Cap from H&M
Socks from H&M
Sneakers from H&M
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...