Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Modern "A"


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

                Before I start explaining my outfit for today, I would just like to explain my blog title first. So I entitled this blog post "Modern "A"" because my friend Lois Dy told me that I looked like an "Albularyo". HAHA!! :)) For those people who doesn't know what that means, just search it up! For her, this is how a modern albularyo would look like. :)) I wonder why every time I wear a bandana, my friends always tell me that I look like this or that. Just like my "Lapu-Lapu" post. HAHA! :)) Anyways, so today's outfit, I was going for a rocker peg. I've always loved how rock stars look and dress up. It's just something I've been following ever since. Years back, my closet was filled with only blacks and whites and I had like tons of Chuck Taylors. There's a special place in my heart for rockstar looks Actually, I felt like a superhero today! Reminded me so much of Captain America! :)) Captain America goes rock I guess? :))












DETAILS:

Basic Black Shirt from H&M
Jeans from H&M
Bandana from Bodega
Socks from H&M
Vintage Pendant from PNG
Boots from Doc Martens
Pulseras from H&M
Sunnies from D'Loivale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...