Sunday, October 28, 2012

Miss Sixty / Energie Jeans Final Party

              One of the best best nights of my life! If you guys are wondering what this party is, well it's Miss Sixty and Energie Jeans' 4th Disco Night at Republiq. Yes it was the last leg. :( No more Friday partying! I will truly remember this day! There were a lot of people! Not only people here from the Philippines! There were a lot of foreigners. I feel really proud to see them enjoying and coping up so well with the Filipino style of partying. I also noticed that there were a lot of celebrities who came and supported the final leg. Oh wow. This is just an incredible party! I would like to thank the Miss Sixty and Energie Jeans family for giving me this great opportunity to become on of their influencers. Really thank you!!




Follow them on twitter: @EnergieJeansph @Miss60ph

That's me right there PARTYING with my hommies!! :))
Bianca Manalo in the house!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...