Saturday, October 6, 2012

Miss Sixty / Energie Jeans Disco Night


       WHAT AN EPIC PARTY! Last night was the 1st Disco Night hosted by Miss Sixty (@Miss60ph) and Energie Jeans (@energiejeansph). All I can say is it was a success! A night I will totally remember!  Met a lot of new incredible people and PRs and also my fellow influencers. I also met the people that brought Miss Sixty and Energie Jeans here in the Philippines! Thanks to them, you can now get the pieces here! Disco Nights will be on the Fridays of October. Party with Energie Jeans & Miss Sixty every Friday! I'll see you on the last leg which is on the 26th of October. :)

                So for my outfit last night, I went for something "Italian" since Energie and Miss Sixty is an Italian brand. Italians love leather so I went for this get-up. It gives you that Italian Mafia kind of vibe. I was actually really going for that. With the slick back hair and all black number. Paired it with this brown leather jacket and Chukka boots to give it a fun twist. So what do you think? :)
( Sorry for the quality of the pictures. Iphone was our camera last night. :)) )





DETAILS:

Brown Leather Jacket from Zara
Black Button Down from Zara
Black Chinos from Topman
Chukka Boots from Topman

The loves of my life! Thanks for going with me! :)
With Ed Lorenzo (Thanks Ed for the opportunity!)  and Fashion Blogger Kaye Awatin (left most) and her friend
Enjoyed the night with this lady right here! Learned a lot from her!
With my fellow influencer, Mikyle Quizon




FASHION BLOGGERS


My sister and partner in crime, Tere Sevilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...