Sunday, October 7, 2012

MAKE NOISE with Energie

MAKE NOISE
Autumn/Winter 2012 Catalogue

"MAKE NOISE" is all about music. With the youth today, music has been a huge help in expressing the way that they are. I myself express myself through music. Music is like a portal through the minds of people that don't understand the concept of "uniqueness". That's why Energie launched a new integrated communications concept called "MAKE NOISE". This allows the youth to be heard. To be understood. To feel important. This concept embraces the music world. Music is everybody's comfort zone. You deserve to be heard so go MAKE NOISE! 

I am really happy and proud to be an influencer of Energie Jeans. Especially with their new concept "MAKE NOISE". Through this, I can help other people to stand for what they want. The newest collection of Energie is to die for! This is totally my style. All about comfort but still looking edgy and fashionable. Take a look at Energie's Autumn/Winter 2012 Catalogue.

Follow Energie on Twitter: @energiejeansph
Like them at Miss Sixty / Energie Philippines on Facebook


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...