Thursday, October 4, 2012

BLOSSOMS


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

What a perfect day to wear something floral once again! Yesterday, rain poured like there was no tomorrow and wind blew like crazy. Today, the sun finally showed up! Rain really is a hassle weather. I really hate soggy clothes especially soggy socks. Feeling like summer with today's heat! The perfect weather to wear floral! Not just floral, but something with color too! Happy colors really lightens up the mood. For me, when I see or wear something colorful, it just gives me that happy feeling. That really light feeling. So yes, today was a happy day! :)

I wanted to wear something really simple, colorful and fun today. I just love how floral give your look a romantic yet edgy look. Paired it with black skinnies and moccasins. The leather rucksack that I'm wearing was actually my friend/photographer, Josiah Medalla's bag. I just felt like it will go well with my outfit for today. Leather + Floral will give you the balance that your outfit needs. Something edgy with something fresh will always go together. :) 











DETAILS:

Floral Button Down from Vintage Red
Black Jeans from Social Collision
Mocassins from Superga
Leather Rucksack borrowed from Josiah Medalla
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...