Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stripes On Plaid


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

              Today was one of those days where in I felt like experimenting on clothes. I know some of you guys feel that feeling when you just want to try something new. Well today, I wanted to try if stripes and plaid will work together. So for the whole get-up, I just wanted to give that chill vibe look. Something you would wear when you're in a rush and got no time in fixing yourself but still want to look fashionable. You can simply put a plain shirt on and pair it with jeans then just get a button down and tie it around your waist. If you're also not in the mood fixing your hair, you can simply wear a cap, or in my case, a beanie. I didn't expect that stripes and plaid will go so well together. Sometimes you just have to try it in order to know if it will look good. Fashion really is Limitless. 






I don't know what I did here but I found it amusing. HAHA! :))

DETAILS:

White V-neck Shirt from Giordano
Plaid Button Down from H&M
Jeans from H&M
Beanie from H&M
Shoes from Vans
Accessories from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...