Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blue Mustard


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

     Today was one busy day! So today, I was at Taft for my classes and chilled for a while with my friends before the event that I attended to together with my friends Lois Dy, Tristan Flores and Josiah Medalla. Us four went to Bo Concept's 60th anniversary of fine furnishing which was held at Fort Bonifacio Global City. I have a separate blog post about that so watch out for it! :)

       For today's outfit, I went for my typical preppy comfortable get-up. Not too casual for the event but not too formal. I wanted to feel like a schoolboy EVERY TIME. It just gives me that smart vibe. (Not saying that I am. HAHA!) I love how mustard and blue go so well together. It gives you that vintage looking feel. Anyways, I have this thing for that "Mullet" clothes the girls have. I wanted to incorporate it with men's fashion so I have been "mullet-ing" my polos. HAHA! I tuck the front part and just leave the back part untuck. It give you the same effect with mullet skirts or mullet tops girls have. Being a fashion enthusiast, I don't limit myself with what is offered by men's style and fashion. I also find my inspiration with the Gals! ;) Do I get a hype? :)








DETAILS:

Button Down from Lacoste
Navy Blue Cuff Jeans from Topman
Topsiders from Sperry
Leather Braided Cuff from LunaChic Fashion Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...