Thursday, September 20, 2012

EMERALD


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

        I was feeling a little green today! I seldom wear green in school because I think that wearing green in school is just too redundant. Studying in DLS-CSB is enough to be called a true green blooded. I also found out today that it was also the fight of La Salle against Adamson. Congratulations, Archers for winning! Anyways, back to my outfit. I was also feeling a little preppy schoolboy again. I just love how this get-up can make you look so young! Months from now, I'll be saying adios to my teen years. :( I would have to say aloha to adulthood! HAHA! So again, I played with colors and this time, I went for the color green as the dominant color. So what do you guys think? ;)











DETAILS:

Button Down from Ralph Lauren
Khaki Shorts from Zara
Shoes from H&M
Green Socks from H&M
Accessories from H&M
Rucksack from Tommy Hilfiger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...