Friday, September 21, 2012

Boi Maiden


Photographed by Tristan Flores

         For today's outfit, I was sporting the Kesha-meets-Miley look. They are known for having that chill "Garbage chic" look. The look that you just simply wear anything you see and not care about how the outcome will be. These 2 celebrities for me are the best when it comes to this style. You can simply layer and layer and throw on anything you want but remember to still look stunning. This kind of style can also be seen in the UK scene. They are really expressive in what they wear and I myself get some style tips from our European fashionistas. So this is what I came up with. What do you guys think? :)








DETAILS:

Button Down from Ralph Lauren
Shirt from Ukay-ukay/DIY
Shorts from Zara/DIY
Sneakers from H&M
Socks from H&M
Cap from H&M
Pulseras from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...