Monday, September 10, 2012

Rodeo Night


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

           I feel like a Rodeo Cowboy in this outfit! HAHA! Today, I wanted to experiment a little and test myself on what I know about the Southern fashion. To be honest, I grew up loving how cowboys dress up. Their outfits look really edgy and it really looks "strong". I wanted chaps when I was a little younger. HAHA! For those people who doesn't know chaps, those are the leather cutouts that cowboys wear after wearing their jeans. I am also a huge fan of leather. Leather takes your look in a complete different level. So today, I lived my dream of looking like a cowboy I hope? What do you guys think? :)

 








DETAILS:

Button Down from Ukay-ukay
Jeans from H&M
Bowler Hat from Divisoria
Bracelets from H&M
Boots from Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...