Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Leopard Army


Photographed by Josiah Medalla

       Back to my "uniform"! HAHA! This get-up is my favorite since it's simple and relaxed but at the same time, you won't feel left out of fashion. Sometimes the polo and jeans look will save your butt if you just don't feel like being too loud. This look I think is my favorite because like what I've said, I am more  in to comfort. Changing your view on fashion/comfort (Fashion over comfort).

        For this look, I just used my leopard clutch from D'Loivale to be the highlight of this look. having less accessories won't over power your look. Keep it simple and choose one item that you want to go over the top with. I can also see some kind of a military/army feel in this look. I think it's the color scheme? Anyways, what do you guys think? :)







DETAILS:

Button Down from Domenico Croci
Jeans from Social Collision
Mocassins from Superga
Bracelets from H&M
Leopard Clutch from D'Loivale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...