Friday, August 17, 2012

Urban Bazaar

Was able to go to the Urban Bazaar held at the Rockwell Tent! What a fantastic bazaar! Lots of great finds and a lot of unique pieces. Everyone will enjoy here! It suit all ages! The clothes being sold here are for everyone. 

You guys should check it out! Open til the 19th of August! 11am-10pm. You won't regret it! It's time to burn some cash! So here are the items you will have to expect! 

I'll be at the I V I booth tomorrow! I'll see you guys there! :) 


                                                                          What I V I offers!
                                        Leandro Tan and Mirabai Sebastian (the designer of I V I)































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...