Sunday, August 19, 2012

Aztec





                              Dogtag from LunaChic Fashion Depot ; Aviators from Folded and Hung
                                                                Aztec Shorts from Ukay Ukay


         Today is family day! Had lunch with the Santiago clan. It's been a while since I last saw our whole family together and I think this is the perfect time since this week's a long week. So this is what I wore to lunch. Just something simple but I wanted to give it a little twist in this outfit. I love how black works in this outfit. It gives the shorts life and it's even more noticeable. That's what I'm aiming for. I just wanted the shorts to stand out since the print is to die for. What do you guys think? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...