Thursday, August 16, 2012

Take It Easy

        It's Happy Thursday once again and Thursdays for me are laid back outfit days! I just went for a really simple look today. Your typical lazy outfit look. I was aiming for a lazy looking outfit but I wanted to challenge myself how I can turn my simple jeans and shirt outfit into something more fashionable and presentable, I guess? I didn't even bother fixing my hair and just threw my beanie on. I am a really huge fan of the color Gray, as you can see. I just used the accessories to finish the look. So what do you guys think? :)

Oh and do you see my Leopard envelope clutch? Isn't it lovely? That's my new sponsor, D'Loivale! Will tell you more about them soon! ;) Follow them on Instagram! @d_loivale





                                    Pull-over from Levi's ; Jeans from Social Collision ; Beanie from H&M

                                                  Dog Tag and Cuff bracelet from LunaChic Fashion Depot
                                     My new sponsor! Leopard Envelope Clutch from D'Loivale
                                                                                Shoes from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...