Friday, August 24, 2012

Bohemian Chic

      
         For today's outfit, I wanted to try mixing 2 different styles and try to make them work. I am a huge fan of both boho style and that chic sophisticated kind of style. So today, I thought to myself, why not mix 2 whole different styles and wear something that is both Bohemian and Chic. This is what I cam up with. Like what I've said from my previous post, I am a total sucker for blue denim. It just gives you that chill look but still look good. What I actually noticed these past few days is that I always wear blue. There's something about it that just makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. Today's outfit is all about experiment and dedication. If you feel like mixing and matching something totally different, you are more than welcome. A little touch of your personal style will give your look that extra oomph! :)




    DIY Denim Vest ; Button down from Moto ; Jeans from Social Collision ; Moccasins from Superga

                            Envelope Clutch from D'Loivale ; Braided Cuff from LunaChic Fashion Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...