Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Classic


     That day where you just want to look vintage and classy. Well... for me, that day was today. I felt like dressing up something from the classics. The top I'm wearing is something really vintage looking. Something your dad would wear to go play golf or ride horses or something like that during his time. I wanted to incorporate that kind of style with something chill and something young. It was also an advantage for me cause I was really not in the mood to dress up today but I did take time to look presentable. I actually look like a cartoon character in this get up. :)) What do you guys think? :)




                                                 Top from Old Navy ; DIY short ; Shoes from Vans
                   Envelope Clutch from D'Loivale ; LED Touch Watch from LunaChic Fashion Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...