Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back To China

 
      For today's outfit, I went for a really loud and colorful top. I needed to give back Hong Kong the color and light it's giving me! Hong Kong is know for shopping. This is like the most visited place if the only thing people wants to do is shopping. I would have to agree. Hong Kong is one of the fewest places where it rained clothes. Lucky Chinese people! So today, I went for a floral-ish top and paired it with cuff jeans. You will need a really big bag for shopping right? So I brought with me my LV Keepall. So what do you guys think? :)






                                           Button Down from Bliem ; Blue Cuff Pants from Topman
                                   Keepall from Louis Vuitton ; Leather Cuff from LunaChic Fashion Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...