Monday, June 18, 2012

Winter Disaster









                         Sweater: H&M ; Khaki Pants: Zara ; Boots: Doc Martens ; Socks: Divisoria


         Today was such a disaster! It was raining so hard in the morning and I really thought it was going to rain the whole day so I wore something that will keep me warm and cozy. I was really expecting it to be a really cold Monday but to my surprise, the sun showed up! I didn't know what to do cause it was really hot and my under shirt was "pambahay" so I was confused if I should take my sweater off or keep it on. Thank God there was wind! It was really windy and that saved me from perspiring like a pig. HAHA! The weather is really starting to piss me off! When the weather is really sunny, I wear something chill then it'll start to rain. Then when it's raining, I wear something like this then suddenly the sun will show up. I'm so confused right now! Weather, please be consistent! So anyways, this is what I wore to school today. I survived! :)) So what do you guys think? :)

2 comments:

  1. I can relate HAHA the weather is sooo bipolar :( Love the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I thought I'm just the one who encounter this same kind of situation.. :)

    http://allaboutlorie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...