Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Sun Is Out

 




                              Shirt: Ukay-ukay ; Shorts: Zara ; Shoes: Vans ; Wayfearers: Ray-Ban


          It's a sunny Tuesday! The sun showed up today and I loved it! Thank God it didn't rain! So for my outfit today, I wore something that'll compliment the sunny weather. I just wore something that's really comfortable. Didn't want to dress up that much cause I know if I do, I'd sweat like a pig. Some people say "Fashion Over Comfort" but I believe that you can still look fashionable in the most comfortable clothes. It may be "Pambahay" but don't forget to add some touches to complete and polish the whole look.

          So for my outfit, I wore this yellow shorts and paired it with a shirt that I got from Ukay. What's nice about the color yellow is that it's really soothing. It just looks fresh and summer-y. Perfect for the hot weather. Bring your sunnies too! It protects your eyes and enhances you look at the same time. You don't have to do some layering or all those tricks to look fashionable. Just feel confident in what you wear and WORK IT! Don't change your style. Your personal style is the thing that makes you stand out. :) I hope you guys like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...