Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

  Happy Father's Day!


         I would like to dedicate this blog post to my wonderful father who's been there in my troubled times. He raised me to be a really loving person. He taught us to treasure each and every single thing that is handed to us. There are times where in we have problems and get into each other's nerves but at the end of the day. I'm still his son and he's still my loving father. I am not here if it wasn't for him. I am not the Ryan you guys know if I wasn't brought up by the way my dad and mom brought me up. I am the Ryan you guys know because of them. I learned to always love the people who loves me. My dad is a huge inspiration to me. He taught us to always be thankful for what we have and to be contented with what is given to us. I never asked for a different father. I am given a perfect and loving dad. A dad that loves his children and his family. I love him to bits and I know I don't say "I love you" to him that much but I know that he knows that I do love him so much. So papa, Happy Father's Day! I wish you nothing but the best in your life. May you continue to inspire more people and inspire us. I love you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to your dad, Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Isabella! Happy Father's Day to your dadd too!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...