Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Little Marine






                                                      Top: Ukay ; Jeans: F&H ; Espadrilles: Zara



         If you noticed, I'm starting to dress a little down. Something comfortable and something relaxed. Fashion doesn't always have to be over the top. Fashion is your tool to express your mood for the day. So what I've said, I'm starting to dress down and relaxed. Yes, it's called the "Relaxed Style". You got that right! Dressing less can still look stylish and fashionable. Just add your own touch to the look. Don't forget to be yourself and just go with it. Less is really more at times. Especially with the weather we're having, this is the perfect style you can do everyday. It doesn't just save you time but it also gives you comfort. Yes. You can look fashionable in your faded jeans and shirt.

         So this is what I came up with. I just got my jeans and paired it with this shirt that I got from ukay (Love the print BTW) and added color to the look to make the whole outfit stand out. You don't really need that much accessories. The simpler the better but it's still up to you. What do you guys think? :)



                                      Some pictures of this style to give you guys an idea. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...