Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oversized







                                        Button Down: Ukay-ukay ; Pants: Zara ; Shoes: Topman


          It was really cold this morning and It's really hard to get out of the bed with the weather earlier today. I was really enjoying my sleep with the orgasmic weather when my clock alarmed. When I looked out of the window, there was fog and dark clouds. I really didn't want to get up and get ready for school. So for my outfit today, I went with the chillest outfit in the world. OVERSIZED POLO!!! And since I was going for that I-don't-want-to-go-out-of-bed style, I wore the button down shirt that I got from Ukay that has that "pajamas" print. It literally and honestly felt like I was in pajamas. And because the weather was cold, the oversized polo stopped me from shivering. It was like a wearable blanket! HAHA! I could wear something like this for the rest of my life but that won't happen. I love experimenting. Today was just one of those days where in I just want to feel comfortable. So what do you guys think? :)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...