Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Independence Day In Style



                                             How to make a perfect fit pants... HAHA! :))
                                                                      First Layout

                                                                      Second Layout

            This was a really tiring yet fun day! So earlier today, I had a shoot for my friend's project. The shoot was held at Harbour Square along CCP. The weather was once again bipolar. It was drizzling and sunny at the same time but we worked it. Anyways, so these are the clothes I wore for the shoot. Clothes are from my friend Carl Chavez and also styled by him. The shorts that I'm wearing were to die for! When i saw it, I asked if I could have it. He was kind enough to give it to me! He might kill me for blogging about this shoot but I told him that I was going to blog about the outfits that I wore from the shoot because my readers are the best! Don't want to keep you guys waiting! 

I will post the final shots soon! Watch out! For now, these are my outfits from the shoot. What do you guys think? :)

Oh and before I forget, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE! :D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...