Friday, June 22, 2012

NAMASTE







                                         Top: Silk ; Carrot pants: Topman ; Mocassins: Superga


           So for my outfit today, I wore this Paisley/Indian looking print. I was inspired by the Indian fashion. i just wanted to wear something free and something relaxing for the eyes. I love the print on this shirt. It just gives you that beach vibe and that bedroom feeling. Paisley is back in fashion. This print was really "IN" during the Hippie era. I am really amazed by how Indians adapt to fashion. They really are more into details and colors. I could wear something like this for a whole week. Comfort is really what matters. You should be comfortable with the clothes that you wear. Not just physically but also you should be confident in the clothes that you're in. So here's my look for this lovely day. What do you guys think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...