Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DOTS







                Top: Coco Caban ; Cardigan: Topman ; Polka Dots pants: Ukay-ukay ; Shoes: H&M


        Late post! But this is what I wore yesterday. It was Fasyown Monday! So I decided to wear something outside of the box. Something that is not typical or not the usual. I got the pants from ukay and when I saw it, I didn't hesitate on getting it. Polka dots are always fun. Either on tops or shoes or in this case, pants. I paired it with a white top and a black cardigan. I wanted to be in all black and white. You can wear it in loud colors too. I suggest that you do if you really want to play with your outfit. So what do you guys think? :)



                                          Some pictures that I love that uses Polka dots! Try them!  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...