Thursday, June 21, 2012

HAIR

I AM MY HAIR

             I remembered that I had so many hairstyles and I just want to share them  to you guys. I love playing with my hair and I think it's something people should do at least once a year. But for me, I change my hairstyle every 3 months. So here the hairstyles I've done. I'm just waiting for my hair to grow now because It's still too short. Don't know what to do with it. 


                                                                      The Apple Cut

                                                             Dyed my hair Ash Brown


                                               Shaved one side of my head. The Undercut

                                                         Shaved both sides of my head

                                                Shaved my head then added lines on the side

                                The Military Cut or what I would like to call The Grace Jones Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...