Saturday, June 2, 2012

Minimalist






                             Pull-over: Topman ; Khaki: Zara ; Moccasins: Superga ; Glasses: F&H


        Sorry for another late post! So this is what I wore to school yesterday. The weather was really cold during the morning. I was really shocked that the sun was not up! It was really cloudy and cold so I decided to wear something cozy. Because of the bipolar weather, I got sick. :( I have cough and colds so I have a reason to wear something "home-y". Cuddle weather is the best! It was raining and raining and then the sun will show up then start raining again. I was going for a minimalist kind of style. I wanted to wear something that'll make me feel like I'm home. I was really sleepy that day and all I wanted to do was close my eyes. Sometimes less is really more.

        Many people are asking where I got my glasses and this is the first time I'm going to say it. I got it from Folded and Hung a long time ago. They have the best eyewear! Whatever you see in the magazine, they have it! They are always updated with the latest trend in eyewear. So if you're looking for the perfect shades or glasses, go to Folded and Hung! Super stylish! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...