Saturday, June 2, 2012

Memories


        Look what I found! :)) I was browsing through my Facebook and I came across this picture. I remembered so many memories! Seems like just yesterday! Oh how time flies... :( Everyone looked so young and fresh! So this is my family. There are missing members but nevertheless, those people are the ones who contributed in making the Ryan that I am today. Yes, they inspire me in so many ways too. Our family isn't that big but whenever we get together, it's as if we're like a hundred members because of the noise we make. I love each and everyone in this picture including the ones that's not in this picture.  
                                                     SANTIAGOS ARE THE BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...