Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sk8ter Boi







                         Button Down: H&M ; Tank Top: 21Men ; Pants: F&H ; Cap/Shoes: Vans


              Today, I was in the mood to be a skater boy again! When I was getting ready for school, I saw my cap and I suddenly felt like wearing something chill and skater-ish. One more reason I wanted to wear a cap was because I was too lazy to fix my hair. I didn't want to put any hair products. I try several styles as possible. If you ask me what my style is, I won't be able to give you an answer. I'm the kind who loves to be in different characters each and every day. I get bored easily. I love clothes so why not try every style there is.
          
              The weather was also bipolar so I didn't know what to wear. It was really hot in the morning so I decided to throw on my tank but then I remembered it rained really hard last night so I assumed it'll rain today. True enough, it did so I wore a button down over my tank to protect me from shivering. So there you go guys! Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...