Monday, June 11, 2012

Floral






                      Button Down: Ukay-ukay ; Pants: People Are People ; Moccasins: Superga


          It's Fasyown Monday! So this is what I wore to school today. This was not what I planned on wearing for today but I didn't really feel my first outfit. Beads and heavy stuff was involved and I really was not in the mood on wearing something heavy because It's Monday. Commuting isn't friendly on Mondays so I wore a floral top that I got from the Ukay-ukay. I don't usually wear yellow or orange tops but this is an exception! The floral print does not look cheap. One good thing from buying in Ukay is that there are pieces there that looks branded and you would just know that it came from a really good and expensive store. For only 50 pesos, I got this top that looks really expensive. Floral prints are in today because of the heat in the Philippines I guess? You don't have to spend much to look expensive. Just keep your eyes open when going to Ukay-ukays. You won't believe what you can find. So what do you guys think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...