Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wild Ones




                                                        With my twin, Mirabai Sebastian





                                                            Birthday girl doing it right!!!



             One of the best nights of my life! This happened last Saturday at Fiamma for my "Bave", Lois Dy! It was a really special day for her as we all gathered and celebrated her 18th birthday. It was a really wild night! So many wild ones that day. The birthday girl asked me and my other friend, Lia to host her party and we said YES right away! No words can explain this fun fun night! Let the pictures tell you what happened that night... :>

                                          
                         Photos were taken by the incredible Joey Alvero! Great great photographer!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...