Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Go Go Power Rangers!!!






Power Rangers Shirt: Ukay-ukay ; Pink Shorts: Zara ; Boat Shoes: Timberland


            Remembered my childhood! I grew up watching Power Rangers and my favorite was black ranger! This shirt brought me back to my past. :( Today, I wore this Power Rangers shirt that I got from ukay-ukay for only 50 pesos! I was shocked when I saw this hanging there and I got it right away! So since this shirt brought me back to my childhood, I went all pastel. The baby blue and the baby pink reminds me of new born babies. HAHA! I don't now why but it just looks so fresh and really cold for the eyes. I just felt like being a child again today. I was also extra jolly! I felt like I was a kid wearing this shirt. Hope you guys like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...