Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Partners In Crime

                                 Button Down: DAKS ; Chinos: Zara ; Moccasins: Superga

My forever BFF!! I really love this girl so much! Thanks to her, I finally have an LRT buddy!
                I LOVE YOU DANI!!!!  Visit her blog! http://dani-barretto.blogspot.com/
        
           So this is what I wore to school today. I don't know why I all of a sudden felt like wearing something formal. Everyone I saw was asking me why I was wearing such. They said I look sharp though! :)) As you can see, I am not consistent. Sometimes I dress up and sometimes I dress down but what's important is that you bring your style with you :) So there you go! Hope you like it! :) Sorry for the pictures! These are the only pictures I have of my outfit from today... :D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...